Friday, February 27, 2015

3rd Thursday


Cloudy and damp, dripping from downspouts. Dan is sick as well . Too many irritating foods. . . Jalapeño?
He returns to bed nursind a rocky stomach.
I finish yesterdays drawing.
I am restless, Joyful, Expectant! 
After meditation i opened the email from Passionate Focus to find my 3 artworks had been chosen. And i am runner up for the Joyce Juracek award,  $150.00 cash.
Nora, Rose and Constance Avery also will be in the juried show!
Susan Cowan posts that there are still spaces open in here Aqueous Media class, i register.
And take mr.P for a walk in the rain.
By noon Dan pushes to get us out for lunch" to save the day"!
We lunch at The Olympic Cafe and arrive at Molo aa by 2:00.
Dan snoozes and i have fun with Pgrim. I also begin a book called All The Light We Cannot See. Dan uploads The Art of Racing in the Rain onto the iPad for his flight home.
Dan takes me to my last yoga class at 5:00, it's been drizzling for afew hours.
Class is great!
Dan snaps the heavenly sunset moment to share with me.
Home to pupus: sushi, chevre and crackers, coconut tapioca and a rare cookiewith mac nuts.
Then we watch Chariots of Fire and a bit of The Big Chill in bed.
Aloha and Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment